The Final Cut review by Pink Floyd

• Released: Apr 2, 1983
Pink Floyd: The Final Cut

Soft, sad, acoustic, druggy, spacey, heavy and up-beat. It's great headphone music. I can fall asleep to this awesome album everynight and I never get bored.

The lyrics are very political and very deep. The whole album is about war and Pink Floyd's view on war. The lyrics fit perfectly with the kind of music that is played. And also when Roger Waters sings he makes you really feel what they're trying to say.

My overall impression of this album is a very relaxed and political album. Compared to other Pink Floyd albums this has to be the softest albums. There's not that much hard rock in this album but there are some great solos by David Gilmore in this album. The thing that I love most about this album is that it has great intros and it goes from soft to hard then back to soft. It really has a great flow to it. And if you ask "is it worth my money to buy this album?" I would say "Yes!" It would not be a waste of money. And finally if you're wondering what songs are best I'll tell you: The Flectcher Memorial Home, Your Possible Pasts, One of the Few, The Gunner's Dream, Not Now John and Aw, hell they're all great!