Once More With Feeling: Singles 1996-2004 review by Placebo

• Released: Nov 30, 2004
Placebo: Once More With Feeling: Singles 1996-2004

From listening to this album a few times it has started to grow on me I was not used to the unique sound of his voice at first but the more you listen to it the better it gets. This album is full of strange chords to get there sound just a bit different. There is also a song where Brian Molko's singing accompanied by David Bowie and there voices go together really well.

As most of you should no who listen to placebos lyrics they don't make much sense until you think about them. But I wasn't to impressed by track 17 Protogo Moi witch is French so when listening to it you don't have a clue what's going on. They are well fought through and mixed with Brian Molko just adds to the atmosphere.

This is defiantly there best album as it is full of all the best songs form all there older albums. If there is a Placebo fan out there with no albums I would strongly recomend this one.

cabbaman98
    well the unregisterwed guy at the top obviously is a big fan and he's not going to racte any of the songs below 14. wich basicly menas all the songs are brilaint. (wich cood be true, buit im just saying that you may no think the same) i can't critisise though becuase i udnertanb where ur comign from. i also like the grammar here
    I find it hard to label them under a percific rock type...
    lol percific? ur thinkin of the sea, and you stil spelt it rong. im not avbina go at you im just chuckling
    cabbaman98
    i do also notice the irony that i spelt nearly all myw ords rong. i am jnot a bad speller i just type like i have fingers the size of smarties packets
    Sos-viper
    Placebo have been known to be the 'Glam Nirvana' which in all fairness is correct. Placebo are also good live, go see them is an outstanding gig !