Sleeping With Ghosts review by Placebo

• Released: Sep 22, 2003
Placebo: Sleeping With Ghosts

Includes A bit of everything from bass heavy song Something Rotten to just werid effects on the end Of Special Needs and Instrumental Bulletproof Cupid the sound is good from start to finish.

As anyone should know, Brian Moloko is an awesome singer, his femme voice suits the music placebo make perfectly. Some of the best lyrics are on The Bitter End and Sleeping With Ghosts with the soulmates never die chorus. Lyrics can be a little weak in places but on the whole are good.

Well Compared to their other work this wins hands down, and you can even buy a special edition with a cd with covers on it. I don't own this so if it was lost or stolen I'd buy that instead. Sleeping With Ghosts is definitely worth a go for anyone who wants to get into Placebo.

cabbaman98
    lol yeh this album rox! The only song on here wich i think is bellow average is Somehting Rotten, and that stil isn't that bad. Wiked album
    Zangetsu 101
    This was a breath of fresh air when it came out. I listened to this and Muse's Absolution just about everyday of 03 and 04. Great album! SWG being my favorite from it. Shame Placebo ain't that popular here. =/