Every Second Counts review by Plain White T's

• Released: Sep 12, 2006
Plain White T's: Every Second Counts

They are not like ordinary bands out there but that is what makes them so great. I kinda see it as them starting their own kinda genre. To me they are a mix between Panic! At the Disco and Snow Patrol. They aren't as down beat at Snow Patrol and not as over-well ming as Panic! At the Disco. Both great bands of coarse.

Their lyrics have to do with almost all bands lyrics (relationships) but the way I see it they like to add their own little twists and streaks of humor here and there and then again they aren't afraid to be serious when the time comes. This CD had a very great way of giving you all the aspects of Plain White T's music and then some giving us great hits such as "Hate (I Really Don't Like You)" to "Come Back To Me". The singer's skills are acceptable but I do think there are more talented vocalists out there who's voices seem to be more skilled in posting images in your mind and thoughts.

I think it compared well to other albums through-out not only this artist but others as well. It's hard to pin down which songs are the best out of this album considering I can listen to this CD all day and not particularly favor a song but just how much they all have to give you. If this CD was stolen/lost I am more then positive that I would rush down to the nearest Wal-Mart, Target, or Mall to get this CD again. It's one of my favorites out of a collection of almost 150 CDs.

Mopi2012
    I've never heard of this band before till my friend showed me. I think they are pretty good.
    BladeX2
    These dudes r awesome an im gettin there album soon. They sound so different an thats wot makes them gd Dave