Poison's Greatest Hits: 1986-1996 review by Poison

• Released: Nov 26, 1996
Poison: Poison's Greatest Hits: 1986-1996

Poison is awesome. Their sound goes from C. C.'s raging distortion to Rikki's soft drums beats. C. C. Deville is a great guitar player, and he adds life to most of the tracks on the cd. The cd is one of the few that you can just let play on, track after track its amazing. One of the best tracks is Sexual Thing, which was realeased after 1996 and was with guitarist Blues something. He too is a great guitar player. Bobby's bass is heard rocking the songs and Bret Michael's lyrics leave you stunned. But sometimes the bass is turned up too loud and it kills the song.

These are the best lyrics I have ever heard. The only track with unusual lyrics is Sacrafice. It's a great song but the lyrics are about fantasy. "Look What The Cat Dragged In" is the best-written song in my opinion.

This is my favorite cd, and here's what I think of it. June 19 I went to a Kiss concert when Poison opened. I was looking forward to Kiss but I never really heard Poison before. I was shocked. Poison blew me away. I asked a friend to burn the cd for me. I loved it and then when one track I didn't even listen to much started to not work, I bought the real cd. If it were stolen I'd find the guy who stole it and take his money and buy a new one.

Poison Babe
    yeah i saw a poison concert. but it was thers. i didnt really know them until the concert. but now it just feels like any music cant compare 2 theres. i cant listen 2 a song w/out it being poison its a certain sound they have that cant really b devined
    Poisonous_Toxin
    yeah this was the first album I bought of theirs, C.C. is such an underrated guitar player, he is better than most of the other guitar players now adays, I wish people would tab some more of their songs and give some more reviews. P.S - check out the solo on Talk Dirty To Me!
    Phungus
    i love poison =) bret micheals is one of the best singers in the world
    Flesh N' Blood
    This CD kicks so much ass, I haven't put it down for like 3 weeks! Greatest CD I ever bought for $10. Look What The Cat Dragged In is and always will be my fav song by Poison, but this cd has great songs that I never even heard before like Ride the Wind, Life Goes On, and So Tell Me Why. 10/10 Rock on Poison!