Synchronicity Concert [DVD] Review

artist: Police date: 04/25/2006 category: compact discs
Police: Synchronicity Concert [DVD]
Release Date: November 8, 2005
All their hits are here, including 'Message In A Bottle' and 'Every Breath You Take'. This concert also shows many songs from the 'Synchronicity' album, such as 'Walking In Your Footsteps' and the brilliant 'King Of Pain'. This DVD version of a classic concert has some special features.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 7
 8.7
 8.3
review (1) 14 comments vote for this album:
Synchronicity Concert [DVD] Reviewed by: belavista man, on april 25, 2006

Sound: Magnificent. The epic, 'Every Breath You Take' seems to sounds even better live than it did on the album or the single. The sound of The Police seemed to get to get better and better as time went on. The bands rock and in some cases 'White Reggae' (One World) suits the scene as well as it ever could have. I have watched this DVD over and over and I never seem to get bored of it. // 9

Overall Impression: The Police are one of my favourite bands of all time, and this DVD came up to the standard that I expected it to. The Synchronicity album was a massive hit, both in America, in the UK and almost everywhere else. With this performance, The Police have lived up to their not so distant name of 'One of the greatest british bands ever'. I hope that 'The Police Live' will be re-released on DVD as these guys are masters on the stage. // 10

Comments