Got Your Back review by Pour Habit

• Released: Apr 12, 2011
Pour Habit: Got Your Back

The second full lenght album from Pour Habit. Every other song sounds like another great band. The first song on the CD is "Dead Soldier's Bay" is an enticing blend of punk and metal, a great song to get you pumped for the rest of the album. Song two "Heads Of State" reminds me somuch of old Ten Foot Pole it is scarry (in a good way!). The range of songs is much bigger than on ther freshman album "Suiticide". They have East 69th which kinda takes you back to when Sublime acoustic came out. If you like punk, you don't want to miss this album.

Once again Chuck doen't fail to deliver great vocal range, catchy lyrics, and humorous lines. You canm tell the band took there time with this and didn't rush to get material out there. The song "Tommahawks" is not only a great song lyricly, but the music is ripping If you apreciate punk music then this is for you.

It sounds like a best of 90's punk band comp with NOFX, Ten Foot Pole, Offspring, Ignite. There really isn't a bad song on the album, but I would have to say my personal favorite is "Teens Turned To Fiends". If you haven't heard these guys, check them out, by far one of the best punk bands in the last 10 yrs.