Transform review by Powerman 5000

• Released: May 20, 2003
Powerman 5000: Transform

I last heard Powerman 5000 from their old cd Tonight the Stars Revolt. I was wondering what happend. Well I found out they had a cd that came out a year ago so I bought it. This albulm is a big turnaround from TSR. The sound though is awesome. Mike Tempesta and Adam 12 Williams play their guitars really good on this albulm. You can hear still a little bit of a sci-fi theme going on when they do solos sometime. The new bassist Siggy is a great addition to PM5K. The sound is awesome and an improvement over TSR.

The Lyrics are also a turnaround. Instead of singing about space they focused more on worldly issues and the media. The result is amazing. Spider-One has a really cool voice. You can hear a hint of rob zombie in spider-one's voice in 1 or 2 songs on the cd.

Transform is a great cd. Powerman 5000 are able to prove they are a good band. I can listen to the whole cd without skipping a track. It's that good. I love how they decided to do a more serious albulm by focusing on issues in our environment. Its great to hear Spider-One's voice because he has this voice that sounds so cool. Transform is worth buying.