Pride & Glory review by Pride & Glory

• Released: Jun 7, 1994
Pride & Glory: Pride & Glory

The sound of this albums is so speciel. You hear it and you think the album just came out, but it's from 1994. The heavy guitar are mixed very well with Zakk's voice and the bass and drums. The mix is perfect! Zakk solos are awsome as usuel but they are so speciel and just perfect. My favorite solo was the acoustic solo in "Fadin Away".

Zakk Wylde is one the most talented singers ever! He is so underated! You hear his voice on this album and you just blowen away, you just thinking: "where the hell was he all this time". He dosen't scream or have that low voice he has on BLS albums, he just sings. His voice dosen't come out as anger, like Hetfield's voice, his voice coming out as someone who wants to show his great voice and roar to the world. And he does it in the best way he can do it. You can hear his amzing singing skills on the song "Chosen One".

I consider this albums as one of the best albums ever on my list! I wrote this review becouse I was surprised of the amount of people that don't know about this band, and I wanted to share this album with all of you Zakk Wylde fans and rock fans in general. A perfect mix or blues-country and metal. I like all the songs on the album. Zakk whowing us his great writing skills and his skills on the piano. He also plays mandolin and harmonica on this album. You just have to listen to this album, they only made one album but it's super. Buy this record, don't burn or download, so you can hear the awsome bonus tracks including Zepplin cover of "In My Time Of Dyin" and Sabbath's cover of "The Wizard" and the Beatles cover of "Come Together". Do yourself a favor and check them out. With all the respect to Black Label Society albums, (and I have a lot respect to them), this is Zakk Wylde's best effort. Enjoy!