Hello Master review by Priestess

• Released: Jun 13, 2006
Priestess: Hello Master

I was first introduced to Priestess by my best friend. He was learning 'Lay Down" on guitar and I asked what it was and he said, "Priestess, A kick ass band." And I took a listen and I seriously thought it was from the 70s. I loved it and so I went home and bought it and I learned it on the drums so our band could cover it. After sometime I checked out the rest of their album and realized I didn't just love "Lay Down" I loved "Talk to Her", "Run Home", "Time Will Cut You Down", and "Blood." One reason why I love these songs is because of the amazing guitar riffs and solos. Another reason is because of the amazingly solid drumming.

My overall impression of the lyrics was that it seemed like they didn't as much time into them as they did on the music. But I'm glad they didn't because they might have overdone it and the song would not be the same. The lyrics go surprisingly well with the music and Mikey's vocals add another thing that make Priestess a one-of-a-kind band. Even though he screams it leaves an impression that this album is no joke.

The most impressive songs from "Hello Master" are: Lay Down, Talk to Her, Run Home, Time Will Cut You Down, Blood. They are all really catchy and one thing I love: you can headbang to them! If it was stolen or lost it wouldn't really matter to me because it would be on my iPod and Mac. But If it wasn't I would have to buy it again.

Dragon Master
    This album is awesome rock and roll music. It is sheer proof that independent rock music is the real thing. There are three bands that call to mind the great music Led Zeppelin made and those are Wolfmother, Black Mountain, and this band.
    thomouze
    this is one of the best bands i know... seriously, they really rock.. as for now, i'm looping for hours "no real pain", this song probly is the best in the album,along with lay down, living like a dog and a few others... don't you agree?? XD
    deathofagod
    that first review sounded like a retarded 15 year old who thinks he knows music but doesn't really. This album is amazing
    Casta44
    What the hell is the reviewer on? This album is absolutely AMAZING.