Sailing The Sea Of Cheese review by Primus

• Released: May 14, 1991
Primus: Sailing The Sea Of Cheese

As I'm a bass player I find it an absolute must to any bassist looking for a bass player to worship to buy this album and prepered to be blown away by the the bass lines of les claypool! My jaw liturally dropped as I as intruduced to some excellent songs by this band pick any of the songs and I promise you'll love him to bits. This album sound that is driven by the bass is of the highest quality.

The lyrics are pretty good if you read them they'll make you raise an eyebrow for sure. But the Primus is definately led by the music the volume sound of the lyrics are quieter than most albums.

The music is absolutely brilliant and should be considered in any bass players collection. Lyrics are quiet but that doesn't matter as the bass line is what'll amaze you. In truthfullness Flea does actually sound average (it's true he does) Sgt. Baker is the key song that shows you what this album is made of. If you appriciate good bassline. This bass driven album is what anyone should buy. Worth every penny. You'll be on this website thanking me for advising to get it.