Drawing Black Lines review by Project 86

• Released: Mar 21, 2000
Project 86: Drawing Black Lines

This band has an amzingly well put together sound. From the awesome drummer who plays swing style on a punk set up, and the tight bassist who plays those deep tones so well, and then there's the guitarist ripping away at the high strings! There music isn't all solos like most bands who's musicians take turns, they have the intensity of a metal band with the clarity of alternative.

Their lyrics are just as great as their music. The lead singer puts so much soul into what he sings you can feel the stories behind the songs! They have such great emotion and are so easy to relate to you can't help but scream along with them!

This band is awesome not just a one hit wonder but a band that will keep coming with newer better stuff,"Steins Theme" and "Chimes" are really good songs, they're all good all except #9 "Star" which is still good but a little too heartbreaking for my taste. The whole cd is awesome cause their songs aren't the same thing over and over each has its own rhythym and theme! If I lost it I would definitely buy it again as many times as I needed!