Potemkin City Limits review by Propagandhi

• Released: Oct 18, 2005
Propagandhi: Potemkin City Limits

Propagandhi is an amazing band to say the least and this is there best CD to date. If your looking for Punk at its finest you've got it right here. Chris Hannah is hands down the best guitarist in punk rock and that's a fact. The drums and bass are great aswell with fast almost metal like riffs on most songs. For all of you metal funs that think punk is all easy you need to buy this CD. For the dynamic A Speculative Fiction to the solo in Iteration this CD rocks.

Well in my opionion Chris Hannah has the best melodic voice in punk. So that along means the lyrics atleast sound good. But nope that's not all the lyrics actually are good, well actually there not good there amazing. There all well educated in politics good enough to run if you ask me. Mostly all the lyrics Propagandhi rights are polictical. Although I may not agree with everything they write it all has valid points, it's not just senseless whining. The music goes perfect with the lyrics and really brings the songs to life.

This CD is a perfect 10 and in my book is on the top 5 greatest CDs ever. So what are you waiting for go out and buy the record it's awesome you won't be disapointed. If it where stolen I'd go out and buy a new one the same day, there's nothing I don't like about this record.