We Couldn't Think Of A Title review by Psychostick

• Released: Sep 12, 2006
Psychostick: We Couldn't Think Of A Title

Not exactly a well known band, their album just hit stores a few months ago. Pretty cool sound with a good share of heavy riffs. Not bad drum work, and bass is pretty good too. The guitar work isn't amazing but is catchy, at that. Overall it is a pretty much garage based sound that isn't bad for a band that actually sounds pretty good. Pretty fun live shows as well. the best guitar work, I would have to say is on Pluh!, for the catchiest riff ever.

The lyrics are great and funny in a way similar to System of A Down. Funny topics are brought up such as beater cars, maniacal girlfriends, beer (absolutely amazing), and even scrotal itching. In my opinion I think the lyrics are perfect for the music. The singer isn't really a great singer but if he were replaced it wouldn't be the same or as great as it is.

It's rather difficult to compare this band to other artists since not many artists do this sort of thing. If you like catchy hard rock/metal songs you should check this album out. Some great songs on the album are Beer!, Two-Ton Paperweight, Pluh!, Fake My Own Death And Go Platinum, and ABCDeath. I got a copy by word of mouth so if it were lost or stolen I would definitely go buy the actual thing. Pretty great album, for a low budget effort.

hanktehlordochi
    just got this album a few weeks ago, and saw them live a few months back too. The album is truly hilarious, yet the actual music is really good too! They also are awesome live too. Very energetic for playing in the upstairs of a bar in downtown Mankato Minnesota
    Nor'Easterbass
    Yeah, these guys freakin rule. They're hilarious and can really play for the most part. They write really cool heavy crap and then put tenacious-d style lyrics over it. Pretty much, they own faces.
    stewartjm
    this album is freakin' amazing! i heart psychostick! i bought their album before it was sold in stores through their myspace page and instantly loved it! (the only problem with tht was that it didn't come with "ABCDEath" or "Jagermeister Love Song" so i had to download them) all of the songs are orgasmic! and if you like the song "BEER!!!!!", then check out my video for it!
    stewartjm
    the URL for my "BEER!!!!!" video is
    it won the "BEER!!!!!" video contest put on by psychostick!
    brush200400
    there are 20 tracks anyhow. my friend owns this cd and I listened to it and it is frickin hilarious. I am a huge S.O.A.D. fan [I have all their cds] and think this sounds kinda like them. I am definately buying this cd soon.
    VALISICUS
    somebody has too much time on their hands Fender6 but these guys are all very musically talented. we opened for them in late June. Amazing band! Fun, Funny, and they stole all of my ideas!!!
    VALISICUS
    Amazing band, great musicians!!! My band [LAST BATTLE] opened for them in late June. And they were just awesome!!! But they stole all of my ideas...
    lambogojo
    the only bad thing about these guys is that they make up awesome riffs and then put dumb stuff on top of it, but still a funny band
    Newbs28
    Hey, there is only 14 songs on this record...not 20. ALL WE WANT IS CHICKS!!!