Come Clean review by Puddle of Mudd

• Released: Aug 28, 2001
Puddle of Mudd: Come Clean

The album sound is the same sound as other heavy metal albums. Although the bass is heard almost as loud as the guitar and thats a good thing. Wes scantlin's voice is somehow mach prerfect with the heavy guitar distortion and that's sounds great.

The lyrics are so angry and so personl that you surprised that he even let the whole world know how he felt. In songs like "Nobody told me" he tels about he's chiledhood and in "Blurry" he tels how much he loves his son. The lyrics are very personal and that's what makes the album fun to listen to.

This is the debut album from puddle of mudd and they did really good job! The voice of scantlin remind me the voice of kurt cubain and that was great to hear somthing like nirvana again. my favorite songs on the album is "never change", "blurry", "basement" and the acoustic version of "control". I loved the singer's voice in the album that remined me nirvana. If it were stolen I would buy this again and I think that the album is worth the money. You will enjoy the album if you a metal fan or nirvana fan.