Life On Display review by Puddle of Mudd

• Released: Nov 25, 2003
Puddle of Mudd: Life On Display

The sound on this record is great. They go from classic Puddle of Mudd power chord stuff, to acoustic stuff, and a couple times experiment with different tipes of wierd, cool sounds. The acoustic songs on this record are great, and add a lot more flavor to the music. This time they even put a couple of good sounding bass intros. The sound on this record is twice as good as "Come Clean."

The lyrics are typical Wes Scantlin lyrics. Some of the lyrics don't make sense, and mostly all of them are about relationships, break ups, and hard times but what else are you going to wright about? So the lyrics are solid, but not perfect.

This is definetly their best stuff. It is twice the record Come Clean was. I like almost every song on this album, so you can just put it in and listen to the whole thing. I love the sounds on this record. The lyrics are a little shaky, but the rest is good. If I lost it I would definetly buy it again. If you're looking for a great rock record you should buy this one. If you liked Come Clean you'll love Life on Display.