Punk-O-Rama, Vol. 10 review by Punk-O-Rama

• Released: Jun 7, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 4.3 Poor
Punk-O-Rama: Punk-O-Rama, Vol. 10

A lot of the songs on this cd suck, whoever picked them must of been working on Suck-O-Rama at the same time and switched them up. Now don't get me wrong, there are a few good songs, but this CD isn't even worth the small amount that it is. The thing that does make it worth the money is the DVD with music videos, which contain many good songs and awesome videos.

Pretty good. The singers could be better but are for the most part adequate. Lyrics, well, you better like emo/punk lyrics or you will hate this compilation. I hate emo lyrics, but like some punk. So it was a toss up for me when I bought this.

Could have been way better. I could think of at least 5 CDs worth of songs in this genre that would have kicked anus. I liked the songs "When You're Around" by Motion City Soundtrack; "Lovers And Liars" by Matchbook Romance was alright; "Shoot Me In the Smile" by The Matches; "Failure By Designer Jeans" by From First To Last; and "Laugh/Love/F--k" by The Coup was actually good for a rap song. On the DVD I liked almost all of them, so I'm not gonna type them. If it were stolen or lost, I probably wouldn't even realize it. As I type this it is sitting on my shelf waiting to be sold because I keep forgetting to sell it somewhere, so yea. If you have seen all of the videos, then don't buy this. The CD sucks, but if you can find it anywhere for cheap (like $5 or less), check it out. Otherwise don't waste your time or money.