Greatest Hits I review by Queen

• Released: Sep 15, 1992
Queen: Greatest Hits I

Queen have a really great sounds to a lot of their songs and will not be any good for heavy metal fans because Queen are rarther quiet in a lot of their songs. The reason I love Queen is because of the sound Brian May makes on his guitar. Freddie Murcery's voice really goes with the music they play. Brian may can perform some stunning solos and the way they make the songs better is stunning. John Deacon did lovely sounds on the bass in 'Anoter One Bites The Dust' and in 'Under Pressure' (unfortunatly is not on greatest hits 1. And Roger Taylor plays the drums so well. Overall they really work together!

The lyrics are thaught of well so they go with the song and Freddies voice really makes the song lyrics sound great. We will rock you is a great song with the lyrics it's got and we are the champions are both great songs because of the lyrics.

Overall the lyrics and guitars and drums fused with Freddie Mercury's voice make a lovley sonun and great songs such as'Bohemion Rapsody' and 'We Will Rock You' all have great sounds and Lyrics. My overall impression is that it is great and can be given a 9/10. This would be a great ablum for soft rockers with a few loud moments and guitar solos. If my album was stolen I would go to a shop and get a brand new album.