Greatest Hits I review by Queen

• Released: Sep 15, 1992
Queen: Greatest Hits I

Queen has been the most exciting and the most amazing rock 'n' roll bands during their time. They had fun making and playing their music. The very same as how their fans enjoy it. If you are a true believer of Queen, this Greatest Hits 1 and 2 is probably the most appropriate album Queen would want to share and leave you after the late great Freddie Mercury died. Everone who is a big fan, can tell how they captured and sealed the hearts of many people around the world.

Queen's lyrics are not just lyrics telling the listeners this and that. They did have the most meaningful lyrics I've ever heard. Serious, funny, dazzling, hard and gay'ish even. Everyone can relate and even take the lyrics as an advice in their day to day living. Freddie Mercury has one hell of a voice. He could go from hard rock type like in We will Rock You and Bohemian Rhapsody to the sweetest and coolest of his voice in Love of My Life.

"Bohemian Rhapsody" is amazing. It has a little touch of almost everything. Rock, symphony type, choir type, love and even heavy metal. "Save Me" with it's very desperate lyrics talks about a relationship that started out so very fine but I believe ended to the same fate as many of us are experiencing. And that there is nothing more to do but to admit and beg for help. Actually, if will have to tell you the most impressive songs in these two albums. This page ain't going to be enough. This is why if nothing in this world is permanent and that Compact disc will somehow be obsulete in the far future. I would still buy this album over and over again.