Greatest Hits I review by Queen

• Released: Sep 15, 1992
Queen: Greatest Hits I

The sound is great. When you are listning to number16(we will rock you), you will be suprised by how well the solo comeup. It is like he is singing and in the back ground you hear the man playing the guitar. He is playing soft that comes up to a ouder sound. There is not much story to the album but the reason why is because it is a greastest hits CD so it is a lot of different songs put on one CD. Some of the songs have a story with it. The first time I heard it, I thought some songs were stupid, but if you listen carefullyto the words and everything, you will love it. I love the CD now. the drumer is great to. The guitar player is my favoite.

My overall impression for the lyrics for this CD I'd one word. Awesome! He can sing fast and slow and in my opinion, it has a great meaning to almost every song. some of the good songs are: We Will Rock You, We Are The Campions, Bicyle, Fat Bottom Girls, Bohemian Rhapsody, Anotherone Bits The Dust, and many many more. The lyrics in these songs are the best of all CDs. The singer skill was good back in the day but I think it still is the best of all time. My mom likes it to.

If this CD were stolen or lost I would with no dough go buy another. I don't think that is going to happen. It might get stolen but not lost. I don't hate anything about it but I love everything about it. The top three best songs in order are Fat Bottom Girls, We Will Rock You, and We Are The Campions. All the songs are almost the same though. It compares to jimmy to me because they are both good. Queen is the best though.

dakota1211
    they are one of the bands that always sound good throughout all stages of music.
    Quark113
    Hey, g 4 ll, guess what: number 16 is not we will rock you, that song is number 1 and the most overrated song ever... distracts people from the other stuff. Second of all, Bicyle (learn how to spell!) is actually Bicycle Race, and third, Bohemian Rhapsody is not on this album. If you don't know anything about the album, don't do a review on it.