Greatest Hits I review by Queen

• Released: Sep 15, 1992
Queen: Greatest Hits I

Brilliant vocals, and awesome guitar from Brian May. Excellent drums and bass from Roger Taylor and John Deacon. Freddie was as legendary as ever. "Greatest Hits I" was also created as a trilogy pack album with "Greatest Hits II" and "III". Brilliant songs, like "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Killer Queen" and "We Will Rock You". My only complaint is some of the song choices - they don't fit in well like the songs in "Greatest Hits II" do.

great lyrics, awesome compliance with the music. But some meanings were bad, not good earthed. I like "Delilah", "We Will Rock You" and "We Are The Champions" for their meanings. Freddie skills are so good I can't rate it. One of the best and most influential rock singers in history.

This may be bias, but "Greatest Hits I" is totally incomparable. Albums that are close to matching are The Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club", GN'R's "Appetite For Destruction", Metallica's "Master Of Puppets" and The Stones' "Let It Bleed". The most impressive songs I would say are "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "We Will Rock You". The thing I love about it is all the awesome hits that were in it. There really is not much to hate, though. I got like double copies of this album, so I don't really worry about losing it. All in all, it's a great album. Highly recommended.

Lacious
    The US really got some weird Queen compilation albums back in the 90's. The tracklistings don't make sense and they should've just stick to the European ones with maybe an extra song here and there. I Want To Break Free especially seems out of place here.