Greatest Hits II review by Queen

• Released: Oct 30, 1991
Queen: Greatest Hits II

I as born in the '90s but still my dad would listen to this all the time. I came to know this band and love their songs. We will rock you is pretty much their most famous song because the sound of it just catches you. Other songs like Bohmian Rhapsody are pretty good. I have to say this is one of my all time favorite bands to ever make a CD. Just about everyone has heard of them and some are missing out on the sound that these guys made.

In their songs it's easy to catch the lyrics which is important to me. Bohemian Rhapsody is one example of how weird I think it is that they can hit the high notes like they can. If I tried that I'd think I'd shatter glass. Anyway it is great to hear these guys perform and some of the new bands coming out that claim to be good could take a page out of Queen's book.

Since I grew up with this band I just automatically started to enjoy them. Anybody who listens to them once will be caught by them. They're old now but still they rock just like their song says.

belavista man
    It's A Hard Life and Innuendo were on the UK version of the greatest hits, I don't know about the American version.
    Quark113
    WTF?!?! Not ONE of the reviewers got the songs right!!! For the record, We Will Rock You is on GH 1 and It's a Hard Life and Innuendo aren't on GH 1 OR 2. (No idea about 3 yet, as I don't have it...I'll update you on that once I get it)