Live At Wembley Stadium review by Queen

• Released: Aug 19, 2003
Queen: Live At Wembley Stadium

I have to agree with the other 2 reviews: this album is flawless! From the rock riff of One Vision to the uplifting Love Of My Life transferred to the acoustic guitar this has to be Brian May's best work. The 12 minute Brighton Rock solo I don't think anyone can compete with especially for that length of time. There are also unforgettable bass riffs in the forms of Another One Bites The Dust and Under Pressure. Even if you're not a fan of rock there's always something in this album to tickle your fancy.

Freddie Mercury. Need I say more about his powerful voice? Since his death in 1991 no-one has ever had such a magnificent voice as his amd no-one could ever match it. I say the same for Roger Taylor even though he does backing vocals he also has an incredibly powerful voice. The lyrics in the songs are just amazing eg. One Vision, Hammer To Fall, Radio Ga Ga, Love of my Life etc.

This album doesn't and won't be beaten for performance, entertainment or value. My favourate songs have to be Love of my Life, Is This The World We Created, Hammer To Fall, Radio Ga Ga and We Will Rock You for the solo Brian does. There is nothing I hate about this album, absolutely nothing. If I lost this I don't know what I'd do it's my pride and joy this album. Anywho buy this album!