On Fire Live At The Bowl [DVD] review by Queen

• Released: Nov 16, 2004
  • Content: 8
  • Production Quality: 7
Queen: On Fire Live At The Bowl [DVD]

Queen has such stage prescence. Freddie Mercury is an amazing frontman. The music is absolutely amazing and they do classic greats such as Fat Bottomed Girls, and Killer Queen. And, Brian May is a magician on his homemade guitar. The sound is easily the best thing on the DVD.

Content — 8
It's basically a greatest hits live concert. I love this DVD and still watch it daily (not always). It's got some behind the scenes features and they are crazy. There are songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, Tie Your Mother Down, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, Bicycle Race, and God Save the Queen. Any Queen fan will be satisfied.

Production Quality — 7
It's not a recent concert, because Freddie Mercury was still alive, after all. However, it's surprisingly clear, and the camera angles are really amazing. There isn't pinpoint picturing, but it's still really good. However, there is no technology tricks being used and it ruins the experience a tad bit.

It is absolutely my best DVD, and it easily compares to other albums, and beats them, too. It's my one of my favourite DVDs and I cant get enough of it. The most impressive thing is that with Freddie Mercury on lead vocals, the other members are still noticed, too. I love the song selection the most, but I really don't like the clarity and picture. Basically, if you are a Queen fan, buy this DVD.

grodslukarn
    this dvd rules.. especially the fast version of we will rock you =) and all the other songs