Return Of The Champions [DVD] review by Queen

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Queen: Return Of The Champions [DVD]

Queen in my opinion is one of the best rock bands ever. They have the features of opera style vocals along with kicking drums and an awesome guitar role. This features Queen's concert with Paul Rogers playing in the Hallam FM Arena in Sheffield. Queen still has thier music style as they all were rocking the arena like they always have.

Content — 10
This DVD features 27 songs all played in The Hallam FM Arena inluding We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites The Dust, Fat Bottomed Girls, and more! It even includes a wicked awesome guitar solo by Brian May. I was very satisfied with the songs. It even includes A bonus track of Queen playing "Imagine" in Hyde Park, London, England.

Production Quality — 10
Like all live concerts this was flashy. A lot of different color hues and shades were used throughout the entire concert. The most trendy thing I thought of this DVD was when the video screen showed Freddie Mercury playing Bohemian Rhapsody and the rest of the band left played along with him.

This concert compares to nothing I've seen with it's production techniques and that it was an indoor show with at least 80,000 people. The most impressive thing I thought on this DVD was Bohemian Rhapsody when Freddie's video played along with the band. I loved just about everything on this DVD except the fact Paul Rogers adds too much in his vocals. If it were stolen or lost I would buy it again for how greatly put together it is.

Crash91
    KeViNp
    So the review isn't helpful for a reason not written in the review?
    Sam Mézec
    Crash91 wrote: Queen are crap with Paul Rodgers. Before Freddie Mercury died, Queen were one of the greatest rock bands around. But with Rodgers, Queen are nothing.
    I dare you to say that after actually going to see them. cos theyre ****ing amazing
    randyaintdead82
    They are still good, not as good with Freddie, but come on, 1. It's got Brian May 2. It's not like we can bring Freddie back as much as I wish we could 3. Paul Rodgers is pretty good with Queen
    Gajolen
    It could not have been anybody else but Paul Rodgers to do these concerts instead of Freddie. Paul Rodgers was an idol for Freddie. Watch some of the interviews and you will see. Very nice dvd