Greatest Hits review by Queensrÿche

• Released: Jun 27, 2000
Queensrÿche: Greatest Hits

This is the must-have album for a Queensryche newbie. The album shows the progression and evolution of Queensryche. From their first album, with Queen of the Reich and The Lady Wore Black, to their Operation: Mincrime's Eyes of a Stranger, to their recent Chasing Blue Sky, this album covers all of their greatest hits.

Geoff Tate is a musical mastermind. He brings such great lyrics to the band, and the music shows it.

My favorite songs from this album: The Lady Wore Black, Eyes Of A Stranger, Walk In The Shadows, Jet City Woman, Chasing Blue Sky, I Don't Believe In Love, I Dream In Infrared, Silent Lucidity. It is a lot, but, hey, the album is pure genius.

Stian_S
    Wow.. poor review, maybe you should have put much more work in it..
    Gimmicky
    iup788
    Gimmicky wrote: I can see how you can listen to their SINGLES individually, But I disagree with SOME of Mindcrime being on the album... You cant tear a book apart and fill in the blanks... Mindcrime is a story, not a compilation of Radio Hits...
    I agree. Whenever I listen to Mindcrime I listen to the whole album from start to finish.