A Day Late And A Dollar Short review by Queers

• Reviewer's score: 4.7 Poor
Queers: A Day Late And A Dollar Short

It sounds crappy and very high pitched. You can't tell it's the same guys that released "Grow Up" or "Love Songs For The Retarded". There are one or two good songs on the whole album. Kicked Out Of The Webelos, Tuly Is A Wimp, Useless, and Wimpy Drives Through Harlem. Wimpy is a bad singer too. It wouldn't have been as bad if Joe King was the one singing. It also lacks the nice melodys with everyone singin in harmony that they noramlly have.

The lyrics are funny. "Love me, beat me, wimp me, cum all over tits then get the f--k out" it's as funny as any Queers album. "I'm Useless" will have you laughing your a$$ off. The "Mac Arthurs Park" cover pretty good too. Let just say the Lyrics aren't the problem.

My Overall impression was that a blind deaf kid could have made better songs. I love The Queers but I hate this album. "Wimpy Drives Through Harlem" is the most impressive song on this CD beacuse Joe is doing his "OoooOo". I could listen to any of there other album all day but this one is bad, really bad. If it was stolen I could have cared less.

mikey-ramone
    This album kicks ass! best queers album they got. if you like sloppy punk its awesome but if you like that garbage excuse for punk that these stupid a-hole kids are trying to kill punk rock with, i can see why you dont like this album