Defiant Imagination review by Quo Vadis

Quo Vadis: Defiant Imagination

This is the greatest album that I bought this year and I buy smoething like 10 CDs per week. The sound is great, nothing is like the first song of the album, Silence Calls The Storm, they pass from the hard riff to the totaly different style solo that sounds great, it's probably the best instrumental I know. Beside the fact of the bass, that I don't hear that much. And what's really good is the drums that guy has a real talent.

The lyrics are true but they didn't come and get me to the bottom of my soul, but the singer has a talent like no one, his voice is so hard, it's absolutely mindfreaking. I never heard a guy scream his haed off like him, he is great.

This CD is really their greatest album, it's in my top 10 favorites albums. Particularly with songs as Dead Man's Diary and Silence Calls The Storm I got stuck on that CD. Whatever I do I always have this music with me. I love everything about it, it's great. If this album was stolen to me I would find the guy that stole it and kill him (just joking) but I would really go and buy it back!

Vogel
    I guess its Melodic Death Metal or Technical Death Metal... its too melodic to be categorised as Death Metal!
    CurbstompBass
    You really can't hear the bass? Digiorgio has great presence on the album, at least to my eas. The bassline to Silence Calls the Storm = win.