Hail to the Thief review by Radiohead

• Released: May 26, 2003
Radiohead: Hail to the Thief

This is probably the best Radiohead album of all time in my opinion. The albums starter song 2+2=5 starts out slow but ends as one of the best songs of all time. The middle section where all three guitars are playing chors at the same time is awesome. Stand Up, Sit Down is real good at the beging and I thought it was going to end the same but they put some weird computer effect at the end which I think ruins the song. Go to sleep is just a great rock song. There, There was the reason I bought the album and still is one of there better tracks. And Myxmatosis and Wolf at the door are great enders.

The Lyrics are great, they arent Yorkes best but they still are cool and scary sometimes and are even funny (especially in Myxmatosis).

Radiohead is my favorite band of all time ever since OK Computer came out and this is a great album for them. They cut back on Computer effects which I'm glad for. The best song has to be 2+2=5 on the album just because of the end minutes. I can't wait till the next radiohead album.