I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings review by Radiohead

• Released: Nov 13, 2001
Radiohead: I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings

I'm writing this obviously to give my opinion but also because the only other review on here is absolutely huge. I find that this live album is really good and definitely worth a buy even if you already know all the songs, because for me they just have more energy than the album recordings. The sound quality is good, because the band were able to pick and choose the tracks from different venues they played.

Thom Yorke's vocals sound more passionate and full of energy on these recordings, which is part of what makes it great. His lyrics are typically odd and harrowing but somehow you can relate to it. There's the addition of quite a few vocal effects in parts with large echoes and such like which adds to the live experience.

Definitely worth a listen for fans who like kid a and amnesiac, but possibly not for fans of Radiohead's earlier material as none of that is on the set list. My favourite songs from the album are 'Like Spinning Plates', phenomenal piano version (better than on Amnesiac), 'Idioteque' because everyone is singing along and there's a real sense of excitement, and 'True Love Waits' because it's a really beautiful song. There's not much bad to say about this album except that there's no 'Pyramid Song' or 'How To Disappear Completely'.