Kid A review by Radiohead

• Released: Oct 3, 2000
Radiohead: Kid A

The first word that pops out of my mouth is "AMAZING!" This album is the first album I ever bought and I have to say well money spent. The sound on this album is such a beautiful and haunting sound at the same time. From the hard bass-riff in "The National Anthem" to the beautiful organ in "Motion Picture Soundtrack" (Weird to think that this was written at the same time as "Creep")I would call this album a Electronica / Experimental Rock sounded album.

This is at the time where Thom Yorke suffered writing-block and the band suffered a mass of unproductivity. The lyric a very good and make people think. Thom wanted to use his voice as a instrument and that was a good decision to make. In all of my reviews I have said that Thom Yorke is an amazing singer, but this album is proof.

This album doesnt't compare with any of their album yet ever made. "Kid A" is such a masterpiece and a very experimental album! The most impressive songs on the album for me is "ALL OF THEM!". All the songs on this album are excellent, you don't get tired of their songs! I love that its quite addictive and that they dare to do such a album. I have two "Kid A" The first I bought and another one I bought a year ago just because I'm afraid to lose it.

Harry_66
    Nerdo-sez-bo wrote: The greatest thing ever to happen to me is hearing this album
    that makes two of us!
    fender319
    I could leave a super long comment about how amazing this album is and everything it has done for me, but I think "This is the best album ever made" pretty much sums it all up.