OK Computer review by Radiohead

• Released: Jun 16, 1997
Radiohead: OK Computer

This was in many people's opinion (and mine) one of the greatest records of our generation. Radiohead's 3rd album takes you on a trip, by grabbing you by the neak and dragging you backwards. With a rock and indie foundation, radiohead bulid on this, with layer apon layer of perfect music. It makes you angry (electionerring) sad (exit music) happy (let down) scared (climbing up the walls) and at times shocked (paranoid android).

reading the lyrics to this album without knowning what sarcasim is, would make you think lead Thom Yorke was insane. But the lyrics are so powerfull. "Off with his head man, why don't you remember my name?" "Karma Police arrest this man" "I trust I can rely on your vote" "we hope that you choke" all echo with Thoms perfect (and high) voice, which really translate his hate, fear and anger so well. These can be taken in a right or wrong way, even the oposite to Thom's opinion, but thats the true beauty of it all.

No other band comes close to Radiohead (muse try and fail.) From "Lucky" to "No surprises" and "karma police" to "airbag", this album will take over your life. On a downer fitter happier is a steven hakeing (spelt wrong? i dunno) type song with his voice effect on vocals thatll have you reaching for skip. Be warned it is very weird at times and can furrow your brow. But it is 100% golden. Even the art work is inspiring. Never has or will there be a band like Radiohead. Hail to the thief!