OK Computer review by Radiohead

• Released: Jun 16, 1997
Radiohead: OK Computer

This is one of the most musically diverse albums of all time. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad. Sometimes acoustic, sometimes electric and heavily distorted. Whatever the sound is, it sounds like the band clearly put alot of time into each and every song. The epic opener "Airbag" has clear guitar riffs, amazing drums and clear and sometimes awkwardly timed basslines. I sometimes wonder how long it would have taken radiohead to come up with such and amazing song, and then record all the tracks needed to make the song sound as wonderful as it does. The subtleties in each track show the pure effort of each member of the band.

The lyrics in each song suit each song well. Whether it is the epic story telling of "Paranoid Android" or the uplifting fairy tale of "No Suprises", the lyrics never cease to impress me. Thom Yorke is an amazing songwriter.

This is the best album, in my opinion realeased in the 90's. My favourite songs from this album are "Airbag", "Electioneering", and "The Tourist". I love this album because it seems so thoughful while maintaining a steady stream of beautiful music. If it were stolen I would buy another copy of it even though I have all the songs on my computer. I would buy it just to give the wonderful people of radiohead the 60 cents or what ever they get from me buying their cd. Oh well. piece mah homedawgs.