OK Computer review by Radiohead

• Released: Jun 16, 1997
Radiohead: OK Computer

The sounds on this album are like nothing that has been heard before. The CD begins with an amazing beginning with Airbag.The song starts with a simple guitar part but it sounds out of this world. It is then followed by my fav. song of all time Paranoid Android which has not a dull moment in it. The tracks just keep pumping out as you go through the entire CD. All sounds incredible included the weird moment of Fitter Happier.

The Lyrics in any Radiohead CD are usually hard to understand due to Thom Yorke's insane vocals and accent. But that doesn't stop them from being amazing once again. in the lyrics for Paranoid Android, Karma Police and No Surprises, they all deal with cool topics.

Overall this CD is the Best Radiohead album to date. Until they make something beyond the Stratosphere this album to me sets the Bar for all others to bow down to. The key songs to focuse on are Airbag, Paranoid Android, Subterranean Homesick Alien, Karma Police, Electioneering, No Surprises, and Lucky. Long list but that's how many are just incredible.

Ironpriest
    I prefer Muse over radiohead to be honest. This album is slowly growing on me though.
    pigmaggots
    Nerdo-sez-bo wrote: This honestly isn't radiohead's best album.
    Na, i'm a fan of amnesiac.
    talbot466
    Like I said on The Bends review, i'd have to flip a coin between these two for the best ablum in the world. Let Down is one of the saddest and emotional songs ever and is my favorite song of all time.
    The_Teleblaster
    I think The Bends is just that bit better. With songs like Fake Plastic Trees, Street Spirit, My Iron Lung, Just and Sulk, they are all just brilliant.
    In America
    Paranoid Android = Best Song Ever OK Computer = Best Album Ever Radiohead = Best Band Ever