The Bends review by Radiohead

• Released: Mar 23, 2009
Radiohead: The Bends

This is good ol fashioned rock, something which Radiohead will probably never be remembered for again, it is a great album and still holds its on 8 years on. 1. Plant telex-a great song which showcases Radioheads talent, not a sing along though! 7/10 2. The bends-the kickstart to the album, rocky chords and thoms drawling voice give this a thudding pace and a cool cresendo 9/10 3. High and dry, bloody brillant song, medium paced and layed back with nice harmonics flying in and out. 8.5/10 4. Fake plastic trees, this is one of my favorite songs ever, I'm spoiling nuthin, its acoustic, its sad, that's all I'm saying 10/10 5. Bones-nice rock song, pretty normal 7/10 6. Nice dream, spaced out stoner rock, great to kick back to 9/10 7. Just-pretty well known, an example of radioheads variety 9/10 8. My iron lung, the song that murdered creep, a weird and tempo changing song with a solo you gotta hear 10/10 9.Bullet proof(iwishiwas) more stoner rock, pretty depressing 9/10 10.Black star, radiohead best ever straight rock song, nirvana style tempo and great vocals 10/10 11. Sulk, pretty ordinary 5/10 12. Street spirit- the song the bends is famous for, haunting guitar and backing vocals, eriee drums and thuffing bass, a classic 10/10 The flaws in this album would be high points in many other bands lps, recommended.