Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium review by Rage Against the Machine

• Released: Nov 25, 2003
Rage Against the Machine: Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium

This is the newest release from rage against the machine. This album is a live release of their last two concerts ever as a band on Sept. 12th and 13th of 2000. This album is dedicated to all rage's fans. The style is rap/rock/metal. This album has great sound quality for a live album. The produce an awesome sound in front of a huge audience.

The lyrics are good and this album contains all of the best songs from their previous albums. It has a large variety of sounds on all tracks.

The playlist is:
1.Bulls on Parade 2.Bullet in the Head 3.Born of a Broken Man 4.Killing in the Name 5.Calm like a Bomb 6.Testify 7.Bombtrack 8.War Within a Breath 9.I'm Housin' 10.Sleep now in the fire 11.People of the Sun 12.Guerrilla Radio 13.Kick out the Jams 14.Know your Enemy 15.No Shelter 16.Freedom...some stellar tracks there but it's missing a favourite of mine Taking the Power Back. The vocals are amazing for a live performance.

It outdid any other live album I've listened to in the same style. Overall a phenominal performance. The most impressive songs are Bulls on Parade, Killin in the Name and probably Testify and those get the biggest reactions from the crowd. I love the quality of the performance. One thing I don't like are the bad sounding bass notes in some songs.(although I'm no bass player so I don't know is that sound is normal. This record is definitely worth the buy if you are a fan or even if you aren't.