Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium review by Rage Against the Machine

• Released: Nov 25, 2003
Rage Against the Machine: Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium

Awesome sound. All the songs are done surprisingly well with Tom changing a few of his solos but still being just as inventive as ever using his massive arsenel of effects at his will. Since I have the DVD of the same concert also, its really really cool to see how Tom does all of his solos. Its amazing to hear and listen to.

Zach still preaching his anti-power/establishment lyrics. He also lets the crowd sing the lyrics a few times. I find that his style of singing just makes all that more of a point when he is doing it live in concert. He stays in beat with the band the whole time and the mix of vocals and instruments packs one hell of a punch.

The crowd is screaming waiting for RATM to hop on stage. And when they finally do and start playing bulls on parade, the crowd explodes into a mass of applause, screaming, and shouting. In my opinion, a great way to start off the album. Althougth it is missing just a couple of my favorite songs, it still has some great ones like Guerilla Radio, Know Your Enemy, and Bulls On Parade. Since this cd is just basically RATM tracks from all of their albums preformed live, this cd is my favorite. Everyone who is a Rage Against The Machine fan (like myself), must go out and buy this cd this instant. Its beats any other band's live albums by far.