Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium review by Rage Against the Machine

• Released: Nov 25, 2003
Rage Against the Machine: Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium

This CD is pretty much a compilation. It has thier best tracks. The sound is incredible for it being live, hell, its good ayway! The thing that got me about his is that Tom Morello (guitarist) doesn't use effects, (only distortion, reverb and gain) to wich he doesnt use much of. The only falling of the sound is when Zack De La Rocha (singer) yells. I've Read other revews saying they love his yell, but personally, I dont.

Best lyrics ever, they should make a "6" just for Zacks writing. They are so powerful, and anyone who knows about the band knows, thats what they were meant for, and thats what they lived by. Zack is (in my opinion) when of the best lyrical writers of all-time. Although he's not the greatest singer, everything just comes together so beautifully with the band.

Awsome. This band has been a benchmark for all others who strive to be like it. (Obviosly I'm a big Rage fan.) The fact that Morello doesn't use effects just blows me away, this guy is one of the greatest ever. Give him a pen and sign him up for the guitar gods tour! Again, Zack isn't that great a singer, but that guy can write with the best of em. If this album was lost or stolen I'd steal a car and crash into the CD store in a hurry to buy it again.

JSJ11
    This album is one of there best. I just can't wait for Rage to make a GREATEST album. Now that'll be the BEST come back Rage!
    bassplayer496
    I love this album! I love the song born of a broken man, but I don't really like how he sings it on her. It doesn't have that haunting, whispering sound. ~Love, Dallas~