Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium [DVD] review by Rage Against the Machine

• Released: Dec 9, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Rage Against the Machine: Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium [DVD]

Awesome sound. Same sound any Rage fan loves, with crowd in the background cheering. No real story, but a thank you to the fans who supported them throughout their career. It's Rage man, rap/rock/funk/hip-hop/hardcore/punk. Rage's got it all.

Content — 10
The live show. Alternate "Bombtrack" video, "How I Could Just Kill A Man" video, bonus performances from the concert, "People Of The Sun," and "Know Your Enemy." Also, a great bonus, a mini-concert from the Democratic National Convention that took place a month earlier, and footage of the riot. 01. Program Start 02. Bulls On Parade 03. Bombtrack 04. Calm Like A Bomb 05. Bullet In The Head 06. Sleep Now In The Fire 07. War Within A Breath 08. I'm Housin' 09. Killing In The Name 10. Born Of A Broken Man 11. No Shelter 12. Guerrilla Radio 13. How I Could Just Kill A Man 14. Kick Out The Jams 15. Testify 16. Freedom And Lastly The Credits.

Production Quality — 10
Production quality is great. Nothing really too much. Lot of variaion in camera angles, some effects during powerful moments, eg. Bulls On Parade wah riff.

Yes, a great item for a Rage Against The Machine fan to have. It's better than a lot of DVD concerts I've seen. The most impressive thing is the performances themself. I love almost everything, lot of stuff for a Rage fan to enjoy. I hate that they didn't do "Take The Power Back." If it was stolen, I would go buy it again, for sure. Definitely worth the purchase, especially since I bought it right when it came out, for less.