Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium [DVD] review by Rage Against the Machine

• Released: Dec 9, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Rage Against the Machine: Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium [DVD]

When someone listens to Tom Morello play guitar, they would assume that most of what he is playing is heavily computerized, technological bullsh*t. But when you watch this dvd and hear the sounds he makes live, it's safe to say that you will blown away, as I was. His ripping guitar with ever inventive and original sounds, accompanied by Zach De La Rocha's lyrics and Brad Wilk's drumming gives this concert the best sound I have ever heard.

Content — 10
This DVD is a full, live concert in LA and it also includes performances from the Democratic National Convention from the 2000 elections.

Production Quality — 10
The filming and production are outstanding. Great crowd shots/close-ups of the band.

The music on this DVD is better than that on the CDs which are of course the best ever made. When watching this DVD the first time I swear to God I almost had a seizure it was so incredible. The crowd atmosphere is stunning and the only thing that exceeds it is the music. Buy the thing right now and make sure you have a towel because you might have a mess of bodily excretions to clean up after viewing.