Rage Against The Machine review by Rage Against the Machine

• Released: Nov 3, 1992
Rage Against the Machine: Rage Against The Machine

This band's sound is unlike any other band on the face of the planet. Many have tried but don't come even close. While their songs are rock or metal they throw in hip hoppin' lyrics and add in a guitar style completeley unique to Tom Morrelo, who I might add is one of the best guitarists who ever lived. Tim Commerfeld (or whatever) is deffinateley a very skilleed bassist who fits right in with Tom.

Zack De La Rocha's singing is great, whether he's laying down some rhymes or screaming at the top of his lungs. His lyrics have a strong political backround and fit in perfectly with the band's music. However, many of the songs are about killing or hating America or whatever.

I think this is one of the greatest albums that was ever made, from any band. It is Rage's best album, then a tie between Renegades and Battle Of Los Angeles. It show's all of the band's amazing musical talent, and there is not one bad song on the album. However, the best are Bombtrack, Killing In The Name, Bullet In The Head, Know Your Enemy, Wake Up, Township Rebellion, Freedom. If I lost this CD, I would find some money and buy another within a week.