Rage Against The Machine review by Rage Against the Machine

• Released: Nov 3, 1992
Rage Against the Machine: Rage Against The Machine

This is possibly RATMs best album mainly rap metal. This album hooked me and the story behind it is better. Most of the songs on this album are inspired by the struggle of the A.I.M (American Indian Movement)and they are protesting the innocence of arrested A.I.M members.

The lyrics are all true and the singer has got very good song writing skills. Some people say there sell outs but they aren't and if they were they are still telling the truth. These guys know there facts and have knocked it on the head. No-matter who you are you have got to appreciate the skills of Zach De La Rocha as a singer and songwriter he is also a very good poet.

I am one of the biggest rage fans after I heard this album and bought every single other album afterwards and I can safely say this is their best piece of work.I like it because they are exposing more of the governments cover ups. I would replace every album if I lost them. Killing in the name is the most influential song from the album but my favorite song is know your enemy.

Basti95
    absolutely EPIC! **** the recognition it deserves, as long as I have it, I'm happy.
    Im_Broken
    xicetraex wrote: So.. this page got rezzed for that mediocre review? Hurr??
    true dat
    Nirvanafan60
    wildchild6660 wrote: Darkspear wrote: Yeah fuk audioslave Hey Audioslave is pretty good too.
    ye but the lead singer ****ed up all the rage songs he sings
    Root Beer
    Killing in the Name for the win. This and Frizzle Fry by Primus are probably the greatest debuts ever.
    mitchell.minami
    Shit man. Their music is just awesome. It just inspires me and get's me so damn pumped. Their songs are like the BEST the jam to.
    fede01_8
    every song has a ****ing awesome riff! and there are songs like Wake Up and Take the power back that have like 3 or 4 kick-ass riffs.
    RATMRUSH
    mafoogles wrote: i have a question, why werent the lyrics for killing in the name printed in the booklet thingy.
    Because of the swearing and also because so many lines are repeated in the song, it was probably pointless. But I have to say one of favourite albums ever, the only bad song IMHO is Settle for Nothing.
    Zell182
    I think I'll have to give this a listen again soon. The riffs on this album are just incredible, every single song has a memorable one. The riff on Wake Up is way better than the song itself even :o
    fallen.im
    still hoping they will come back together with a new f*cking good album as this. or ... hoping a new band will show up someday and can be f*cking good as they are..
    Madszi
    Tom Morello deserves better spot than 26# on Rolling Stones list of 100 best guitarists...
    jpnyc
    Might as well keep reviewing itafter all, the band is still charging people to hear them play these tired rants.
    ThrashUnleashed
    Man, you can just feel the raw energy eminating from every song. Zach just spews out rage, pun intended.