Rage Against The Machine [DVD] Review

9.5
 8.3
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Rage Against The Machine [DVD] Reviewed by: Nirvanafan60, on january 31, 2011

Sound: This DVD is pretty a much collection of Rage's best concerts and some music videos there is also a poem made by Zach De La Rocha. It goes back to the start of their career to near the end. I honestly prefer these guys live then on CD, they are great live performers and from the looks of things made some of the most insane mosh pits. They use whatever effect Tom and Tim use. Tom is excellent live and shows his enthusiasm while playing, well the whole band does. I personally love the rawness of the Pink pop festival clip as it is the earliest clip as it was played in 1994. // 10

Overall Impression: This by far my favourite Rage live DVD and my second favorite live DVD. I really love the Pink pop Killing int he name performance its a real good display of the early rage. I love this DVD for being the greatest Rage DVD ever and I don't hate it at all. If it were stolen or lost i would be really pissed off and buy it again...if I could find it. // 10

Comments