Herzeleid review by Rammstein

• Released: Sep 25, 1995
Rammstein: Herzeleid

This is Rammstein's first cd and unlike other bands, their first cd sounds just as good as all of their other CDs. Rammstein's sound is unique to them; no one else has the same kind of German industrial metal/techno/power rock as they do which sets them in a league of their own.

Unfortunately for me (and every other listener who can't speak or understand German) the lyrics are in German. With a little help from the internet, you can translate the lyrics to see how well he write his lyrics. Til does a great job with the lyrics as they flow right with the song. To go from deep growls, to heavy screams, then to pumping melodies, Til is an exellent singer.

There is no one you can easily compare to Rammstein. Their pure talent, energy, and creativity really shine in this CD. My favorite songs are Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen, Der Meister, Asche Zu Asche, Seemann, Das Alte Leid, Herzeleid, and Rammstein. I love the music on this CD. It's just how they pack their emotions into every song that's impressive. I can honestly say that I do not hate anything on this CD. If this were stolen, I would definately buy it again, just to complete my Rammstein CD collection. Rammstein are a truly great band and deserve a perfect 10!