Liebe ist für alle da review by Rammstein

• Released: Oct 20, 2009
Rammstein: Liebe ist für alle da

Rammstein. Finally. I've expected LIFAD since the day I've listened to all of Rosenrot tracks. Now, R+ arrives in all its glory! 01. Rammlied (Ramm-song): I think this will be the new live show-opener. Great heavy track, reminds me of their first 2 albums... 2 awesome riffs in this song (the first riff kinda reminds me of Black Sabbath...) 02. Ich Tu Dir Weh (I Hurt You): awesome song, I think of it as a heavier version of Stein Um Stein. As always, hard hitting riffs on this one, sounds like Mutter/Reise, Reise era 03. Waidmanns Heil (Hunter's Greeting): very Heavy song, great chorus... just awesome! DIE KREATOR MUST STERBEN! 04. Heifisch (Shark): cool intro here, sounds like some 70's dance music. This one is one of the lighter songs(still great) 05. B******** (Buckstabu): this one reminds me of all the sick rammstein songs (mein teil, buck dich...) Buckstabu is a word invented by rammstein, means "whatever you want". Heavy music, heavy lyrics, hard-poundin' song! 06. Fruhling in Paris (Springtime in Paris): finaly, a true ballad. One of the rare on this album, nonetheless awesome song.Reminds me of Ohne Dich... Note some French lyrics sung by Till. 07. Wiener Blut (Viennese Blood): starts of lightly, but then, RAWR, in your face riff kicks in and melts your face! Kinda like "mein herz brennt" 08. Pussy (what do you think?): yet another scandalous song by rammstein (next to mann gegen mann, mein teil etc.), great riffs, omg lyrics. The only thing I hate about this song is the pronunciation of "d--k" (sounds like D--k-ah).... 09. Liebe ist fur Alle Da (Love is for everyone here): fastest song on the album, main riff reminds me of "Links", pure awesomness! 10. Mehr (More): one of the best riffs on the album, great song, great lyrics! 11. Roter Sand (Red-er Sand): the second ballad of the album. Has a beautiful whistling melody throughout the song... Simply, a beautiful song... Also note the (increased) use of a double bass pedal on this album. If I had to choose my favorite song on this album, I would have a hard time choosing... But lets try, for example I choose Rammlied, Wieners Blut, Waichmanns Heil, LifAD and Roter Sand. Too much, eh?

Lyrics on this album, as always with rammstein, are complex, metaphorical, and deep. They go great with the music. Singing is clean, with some gruff moments (B****** etc.), which I like very much. Till, although aging, can sing really beautifully... As always. Ps. Dick-ah pisses me off...

Compared to other albums, I'd say, better than rosenrot, 1/2 Sehnsucht and 1/2 Herzeleid. IMO it's somewhere along with Reise, Reise and Mutter (Mutter is better ofc). Songs on the album are all great, both ballads awesome, everything else also awesome. IMO, the weakest song on the album is "Pussy"... If it was stolen/lost, I would freak out! Of course I'd buy it again!