Liebe ist für alle da review by Rammstein

• Released: Oct 20, 2009
Rammstein: Liebe ist für alle da

The sound is from my point of view definately one of the best they ever had. Guitars: Very deep Bassy tone (Waidmanns Heil and Liebe ist fьr alle da.), but also good acoustig guitars. (i.e. in Frьhling in Paris) Mostly easy riffs but also some nice solos. (i.e. Liebe ist fьr alle da) Drums: Very crisp sound, good double bass and what I like the most, the Hall for the Snare Drums (good noticeable in Pussy) Keyboards: I think Flake did a better job than ever before (best example would be Wiener Blut, but also Waidmanns Heil, Haifisch and Rammlied) Theres also an Orchestral Version of Roter Sand on the Bonus disk wich is just awesome. Bass: Just how you want it to sound. I think it's best to hear in Pussy during the Verse.

Typical Rammstein lyrics, at first they sound just plain simple, but if you take a closer look at them you also get the real meaning behind it, wich i didn't get with every song on the Album. For example Rammlied is the perfect opener for a concert. Ich tu dir Weh with it's lyrics wich sound very Rammstein at first, but offer a much deeper story if you further inspect them. Haifisch wich is an interpretation of Berthold Brecht (German Philosopher) Frьhling in Paris, wich it's French Parts in the Chorus and the Calm lyrics in the Verse. Pussy wich it's typical german words (Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, Blitzkrieg) for the Americans ;), but it's Criticism to the german society is cleary noticable. Mehr wich about the neverending greed of the protagonist in the song. (Which could be applied to nearly anyone in this world.) I didn't write down the other songs, because I don't want to make interpretations of songs wich I don't fully understand (B******* for example)

You can compare the Album Better to Reise Reise and Rosenrot, because of the many slow, softer songs. But the heavy ones are more Herzeleid and Sehnsucht style. The bonus songs are definately worth the 5 bucks more. (But be warned, you got three different versions of Roter Sand if you count the Bonus Songs) The most impressive songs from the album are Rammlied, Waidmanns Heil, Haifisch, Wiener Blut and Liebe ist fьr alle da. I loved nearly everything about this album. Except for two songs, Roter Sand and B*******. I the album would be stolen or lost I would definately buy it again.