Live Aus Berlin [DVD] review by Rammstein

• Released: Apr 4, 2000
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Rammstein: Live Aus Berlin [DVD]

Rammstein is always amazing no matter what to me. The DVD was basically a giant stadium type of thing. It was in Berlin and it was an awesome concert. I don't know of a story attached to the DVD it's just live in Berlin. The style is just rammstein simple as that, you can't really pick a genre to fit them exactly.

Content — 10
The concert DVD from what I remember just had the concert on it, I dont remember many features on the DVD but I dont own it. I just rented it from netflix and loved it. It is a live concert, alot of the show is already on youtube so no need to really buy it. I own the CD so if I want to hear the music then I can just put it in my CD player but watching it is much better. The song list is: 01. Herzeleid 02. Klavier 03. Tier 04. Bch Dich 05. Du Riechst So Gut 06. Bestrafe Mich 07. Heirate Mich 08. Laichzeit 09. Sehnsucht 10. Spiel Mit Mir 11. Rammstein 12. Asche Zu Asche 13. Engel 14. Weisses Fleisch 15. Du Hast-english 16. Bck Dich 17. Du Hast 18. Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen 19. Wilder Wein 20. Seemann

Production Quality — 10
Great production quality. No complaints at all. No really trendy stuff a lot of fire though. That's freaking awesome! Camera angles were great, crisp and clear. Perfect view of the band and the sound. 100% great quality. There's nothing to complain about on this one.

It sounds great, amazing DVD very entertaining. The most impressive thing is just the whole DVD I can't say what's the best thing on it really it's all that great. I loved everything, hated nothing. I wouldn't buy it because you can just find the videos on youtube.