End Of The Century [DVD] review by Ramones

• Released: Mar 15, 2005
  • Content: 1
  • Production Quality: 10
Ramones: End Of The Century [DVD]

It's some of the best music from the best band of the mid-late '70s to ninteys. The Ramones are one of my top 5 favorite bands, and End Of The Century made me like them even more than I did before.

Content — 1
This documentary was started in 1999 so there is some but not alot of interviews with Joey Ramone concerning looking back on The Ramones after The Ramones broke up. It is mainly about the the bands struggle to get their music out there. This DVD has a Marky Ramone drum tecnique and interview excerts from all the members.

Production Quality — 10
It is a documentary but is extremely good documentary it is really stunning. It is hard to rate documentaries but this goes really deep into The Ramones and their backround.

If you are a big punk rock fan I would definently reccomed this to you, or if the bands you like that were influnced by The Ramones. This is the best documentary of a band I have seen borowed or rented and I have seen many. If someone stole this DVD I would kick their ass to get it back, but if I lost it I would tear apart my whole house to find it or buy it again.