End Of The Century [DVD] review by Ramones

• Released: Mar 15, 2005
  • Content: 7
  • Production Quality: 8
Ramones: End Of The Century [DVD]

I think that the Ramones sound is a very unique and that there isn't any other band that sounds like them. End of the Century is a great Biography of the Ramones it starts at the biginning and keeps going till the end. I had a personal feel to the album that made it seem different then those TV bio's on much more music. It was done from the bands point of view not from the media or the fans. The name End of the Century was taken from there 6ths album.

Content — 7
The Content that the DVD featured was sweet it even had tommy ramone saying who wrote what on the first three albums. It was well done it wasn't full of special effects or anything it was simple and to the point. It is a Bio. I think it was orgonized perfectly and in the extra stuff it has seperate interviews with the band memebers and much more.

Production Quality — 8
I would Describe the production quality as great compared with other band DVD's it was way better. I really like how they didn't use tricks and computer effects in this DVD it gives it a much better feel. I thought that it was a little trendy though. Technologies in the DVD were okay I guess.

I havn't seen any other ramones DVDs so I can't compair it to any other ones. I the thought the most impressive thing on this DVD was when Marky Ramone showed how fast we could play the drums. The Extras were my favorite part of the DVD. I love how it was done, but I hate how they skip little things sometimes. If I lost I might even buy it agian.