Loud, Fast Ramones: Their Toughest Hits review by Ramones

• Released: Oct 15, 2002
Ramones: Loud, Fast Ramones: Their Toughest Hits

The sound of the Ramones has always been and always will be the loud and fast breakthrough of punk. Many other bands who contributed to punk's coming out would be the Sex Pistols, Clash, etc. So if you're looking for a true punk-rock sound then your looking not only at the right band but definitly in the right area of punk. This CD comes with many stories and bios of all the band members. Interviews with each contain stories of how songs came to mind and many other tales. So if you're looking for a CD with almost everything (music, stories, bios, pictures) then this is the CD to get.

The lyrics are all the same as they used to be. "Hey, Ho, Lets Go!" is the first song on the CD so it gets you right into the Ramones. The chant really pumps you up as well as the lyrics. Every song after the first is picked from all of the best songs of the Ramones. 30 songs for only around $15? Seems like a great deal to me. Everything is the same with the Ramones music, tone, and loudness. Everything is simply Ramones.

Well the Ramones Toughist Hits obviously takes hit songs from every album they produced. Songs such as "Hey, Ho, Let's Go!", "I Wanna Be Sedated", and "Judy Is A Punk." I love this Ramones album because I was never able to buy all of their CDs, so when this Toughest Hits came out I was very excited because now I got to listen to the Ramones' songs and hits from all of their CDs only for $15! To tell you the truth I really don't hate anything about this CD. It's great! If I lost this CD I would definitly go out and buy another one because now I'm totally hooked on the Ramones.

Dorito
    Even a person who isn't a Ramones "fan" knows that the proper song title is "Blitzkrieg Bop"
    Zoso68
    hey ho lets go? blitzkrieg bop damnit...if ur gonna listen to shitty music at least call it the right thing
    st.angie
    Hey, I heard the Rob Zombie cover of it, and I thought it totally rocked. It was probably the best cover of a Ramones song I've ever heard! anyways, I have this CD, it rocks hard. great songs on it.
    werty22
    Joey was the singer...
    Half the time they're singing about dope, though none of them did it.
    Dee Dee did...
    Johnny Ramone takes everything about power chords and makes it amazing.
    Barre chords...
    even though the Ramones are the most untalented bands ever
    guitarfreak222
    werty22 wrote: and I will murder all who oppose me when I say that Johnny Ramone's voice is amazing. Joey was the singer... Half the time they're singing about dope, though none of them did it. Dee Dee did... Johnny Ramone takes everything about power chords and makes it amazing. Barre chords... even though the Ramones are the most untalented bands ever Talent in playing instruments is different from songwriting talent. There are worse guitarists, bassists, drummers, and singers than the Ramones anyway.
    They don't have much talent in guitar, nor songwriting but punk doesn't need either. Punk is trying not to get into mainstream music and writing simple, fast angry songs.
    pinheadslts75
    Man, I was a stupid kid when I wrote this. This CD is not a very good representation of their music.